Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Gig Wednesday Night

Wow. It sure has been more or less a full semester since I put something up here. No content to add, but I thought I'd announce for posterity if not my glorious and varied readership in Boston that Jesse, Heather and I will be playing a half-hour-ish set Wednesday night (tonight, as I post this at 1:30am). The gig is at the All Asia on Mass Ave, fun will be had by all. We're supposed to go on around 7.

The seminal underground counter-folk pop collective Structure Shy were formed in 1971 by brothers Alec and Saul Heller. Saul left soon after to pursue a solo career and was subsequently eaten by bears. Their current line-up also features Jesse Tov, formerly Stax Records' in-house banjo hand, and Sgt. Heather Mumford, a world renowned naval aviator and flight deck guitarist. After 36 years in rehab, this will be their second public performance.

No comments: